Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Night That's Gonna Be

OMG.. Second time on my blog on de same day...
Am I on the wrong side of the time... dunno ..
After finishing my so called cycle of de day I reached home...
Mobile showed I have missed some calls...So needed to get back to them... Most of them called just like that...Why it always happen when I ride?? Whoever calls me how do they make sure I am on the bike.. Still no complaints at least they left their name on my screen more than that they remembered me.. but how the...leave that question...

So for the rest of the night, lemme think...As for de dinner all de curries are in the cool box...So will do with rice for cereals...So got myself some time to get free n post some more blunders in here..kinna actually liking this time... ya it's almost 8.00pm and Deccan Chargers and Chennai Super Kings are ready to kill some time for me...Poor bowlers... I think only test matches is where they can survive now(but not in India, I suppose)... Hayden's Mongoose is an hit I think, but the same Mongoose gave his wicket away in the previous game...enough of cricket...

Going to watch the latest 3d sensation.. not exactly the latest but latest on my PC...will tell how it was soon...
Signing of as of now...

No comments: