Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Holiday that Was

Today it was holiday.. A perk for working in a Govt. firm....
Had a lunch party.. thanks to Raj.It was wonderful having all our office mates out of office enjoying..(we do enjoy in office too..)But this was a different feeling...

Lunch was quite heavy as usual Andhra Bhavan always fills up the tummy with it's spicy cuisines.Can't tell how badly I wanted to reach back home, just to drop down on my bed.. There wasn't much rush on the roads so it was all that I needed to get into 3 figures on the speedometer of my bike (I love my bike like anything, feel I can't live without it(I can say this coz I am still single ha ha ha))..Reached home in no time(12 minutes) and slept in even less time than that..

Feeling way to damn good.Not context based.. It's the song I am hearing more nowadays by my Favorite band Nickelback......BTW way liked Avatar a lot.. but I think I wud to stick to Madagascar Series or the Ice Age series regardless of whatever dimension they are created in.And on some boring day I wud even say I loved kungu Fu Panda....Today is not that boring but actually a good one...Thanks to almighty n some cute friends...

No comments: