Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Day as it was n as it will be..

Was Kinna feeling I am a bit left out of my blog............
Was kind of engaged with things around me(Thanks to IPL that was keeping me busy but now when Delhi n Kolkatta have started losing matches I am more at ease with my blog..)
Still a hangover is left from my home trip.. hope it will cease soon...
Delhi as true to its name as it is getting hotter day by day...
Y'day ended up buying a windcheater to save myself from de hot waves(Not frequent but only when I ride).

The worst part being still is the process of reaching office.. Traffic sucks and I end up finding out all the non existent shortcuts to office(literally shortcut means saving time not distance). Taking a 9 km route is much better than a 5.5 km route in this busy Delhi traffic.. And guess what the problem doesn't get solved there. If I end up 5 minute late, my usual parking space goes for a ride.So until I end up @ my seat in office I am quite off.Then when I finally get to sit down, I can think of how I can reach home in the evening.. so this is a cyclic process only difference being nothing goes forward until the guy in front of me, moves out......Dunno how big is the vocabulary of people on road in case of swearing but mine is increasing day by day... Will update on that sooner or later...

No comments: