Thursday, February 07, 2008

Lonesome Thoughts !!!!!!!!!!

Please leave me forever,
Here in my room,
Don't anyone dare to remind me,
I like being surrounded by my thoughts...
Leave me,in darkness,
Be sure,I am happy..
Leave me,in loneliness,
I promise 'I wont cry'.......

I know ,I cannot escape
The walls trap me inside,
In its solitary confinement...
Windows are de only,
Paintings on de walls that I stare..
De doors locked,
And so much for de keys,
They will never exist...

I am close to the cold walls,
Away from their thoughts.
But Still.........
What's that Still and some dots????
Nothing will it mean anymore...
Nothing it will convey anymore...

Leave me, I will survive,
Leave me, and I won't complain..
Lonesome,is what I prefer!!!!!
Because being pursued,
Breaks me,
And being lonesome is harsh,
But it heals me...................

No comments: