Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What If !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



What if, all my dreams were shattered..
What if, my flight to destiny abruptly ended..
What if, I fell from a height never before achieved..
What if, life takes its own course other than what I planned..

What if, all hopes of today seems to be lost..
What if, future appears to have a bleak prospect..
What if, things don't seem to be de way they used to be..
What if, I feel to be all alone in this life's venture..

I didn't loose hope,and never did I gave up.....
Still I have belief in myself, I will start dreaming again,
With this broken wings, I will learn to fly again,
With a new hope in my heart, I will push myself harder,
So that I can rise and be on my way again....

Ya its true 'Experience' is a cruel teacher,
And some times it acts like a preacher...
Who writes the true gospel on "Lessons of Life",
Regardless of whether or not you learn to strife..
A teacher, a preacher whatever it is, it's all for you,
coz in the last u will find it's the only thing you own....
Everything else falls apart, relationship fails,
Dreams collapse, Future seems uncertain....
No matter whatever happens, it will always,
Give u a brand new hope to start all over again....

Some say experience may "sometime" suck
n can give some real hard pain....
but not taking lessons from experience will always suck.....
...........................................................................

No comments: