Monday, February 11, 2008

Zreecu's Playlist...................

My All Time Special Play list.............
To download Click on the Song Name or right click n "Save target as"/"Save Link as" n listen to my fav Collection of mp3's...............n guess what itz all Mufath mein for u.....

Various Artists:(Coolest ones)....

Milburn-What will you do(When the money goes)

Almost after 30 years Eagles are back to rock with their latest Album..
I am sure you are gonna fall in love with them again...
The Eagles-How Long
The Eagles-Fast Company
The Eagles-Do Something
The Eagles-Busy Being Fabulous
The Eagles-Somebody
The Eagles-I Dont Wanna Hear Anymore
The Eagles-No More Walks in th Woods
The Eagles-No More Cloudy Days
The Eagles-You Are Not Alone

Phil Collins-Another Day in Paradise
Eric Prydz Vs Floyd-Proper Education

The Killers- Read My Mind
Savage Garden- Affirmation
Fall Out Boy-Thanks for the Memories
Hillary Duff-What Dreams are made of

Jack Johnson-Upside Down
Jack Johnson-Better Together
Jack Johnson-Sitting Waiting Wishing

R E M-Loosing My religion
R E M-Imitation of Life

U2-It's a Beautiful Day
U2-Where the streets have no name
U2-I Still haven't found what I am looking for

Limp Bizkit-Home Sweet Home(Bittersweet Symphony)
Limp Bizkit-Behind Blue Eyes
Limp Bizkit-My way or the highway

George Michael-Careless Whispers
George Michael-Freedom 90

David Guetta-Love is gone(Original Mix)
The Police-Every Breath you take
Jim Croce-I'll have to say I love you in a song
Take That-Patience
Dire Straits- Walk of Life
Ocean Color Scene-I Just Got Over
James Blunt-You are beautiful
Mr.Mister-Broken Wings
The All American Rejects-Move Along

Best of Nickelback:

Nickelback-Rockstar
Nickelback-Photograph
Nickelback-How you remind me
Nickelback-Someday
Nickelback-Far Away

Best of Linkin Park:

Linkin Park-My December
Linkin Park-Easier to Run
Linkin Park -In Peices
Linkin Park-Bleed It Out
Linkin Park-No Roads Left
Linkin Park-From The Inside
Linkin Park-Breaking The Habit
Linkin Park-In the End
Linkin Park-Numb
Linkin Park-What I've done
Linkin Park-Shadow of the day
Linkin Park-A Place for My Head

Weslife :

Westlife-Home
Westlife-Total Eclipse of the Heart
Westlife-My Love

Backstreet Boys :

Backstreet Boys-Incomplete
Backstreet Boys-The Call
Backstreet Boys-Show me the meaning
Backstreet Boys-Never Gone

The Rasmus :

The Rasmus-Guilty
The Rasmus-Sail Away
The Rasmus-In My Life





If you face any problem downloading or need any particular song just leave a comment...
(Downloading speed will depend upon your service provider..)
Lemme know if any of the link is broken....



1 comment:

Arun.... said...

chetayeeeeee......super ..athe kurachu malayalam songs include cheyanee......