Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rain Rain......

Rain rain!!!!!!!!!!!!
where have you gone..
It's so hot and humid,
Come and drench us all ...

Of Course Rain God has turned his deaf ears to Mumbai..
It's been one week that it has rained and it gradually shoot up the temperature..
It's hot in night and humid in day and sweating is all that I do....
It's so cool and calm feeling when it rains...dunno why sleeps creep in from everywhere...
And in the morning I don wanna be out of my bed ......
But anyway I have to go office..even if it rains or if it shines...
It's true that I hate getting wet on my way to office but there are times when I can't do much and had to get totally drenched and reach office in those wet clothes..

And when I am inside my room already chilled with AC I felt I should have remained at home..
Felt like as if I have landed directly in a tropical rain forest.. so cool so chilling when it rains..
But there are no trees at all...(after all it's an office :) ...)
Instead there were cabinets , PC's, tables and lot other things.. It's an Computerised Jungle...
And rain forest comes with lot of insects, mosquitoes and lot other organisms which makes it difficult to stay..But in here we have software BUGS and they are more than enough to substitute all of them.. frankly it's more dangerous than those in real jungles.....

I love rain more than I hate getting wet to office..
but I hate rain but less than I love getting drenched....
Anyways logic is same....

Hey now two days after I started writing this article..Guess what it started raining....
Now I can say:God do listen..... " Woh sabki sunta hai par Jawab apni marzi se hi deta hai"
....(He listens to everybody but answer when he feels to do so.... :) hope that's not a sarcastic humour on GOD..............

2 comments:

MumLee said...

Hi,

You are tagged!!!

See the rules on tagging here.

Anonymous said...

I too love rain and of course hate getting drenched on the way to office.But always I love to walk through the drizzling rain without thinking anything in the world.. by putting the tension of job, future everything into trash bin for a while...!!! I should say that rain is beautiful in Kerala..Rain in Kerala is nostalgic, which recalls all the funs we did in school days. More over as the dried soil wakes up with new sprouts of life, my mind also gets decorated with new sprouts of dreams and it cools down often.

In a rainy lazy morning at Kerala, I just want to watch each drops falling on the soil..and the sun rays shining on each drop...

But those days are away nowadays..!! engulfed in the world of 'programming and computer' .. sad!!