Wednesday, June 18, 2008

De Vacation......

Its been long since I visited my own blog.....
ya it's been really long..
I was on a vacation.. a vacation far from work, far from everybody...
Took sometime for myself...
Get to feel the lighter side of life ...
A life being far from daily nagging of work and all the business ...
Was quite a calm stay at home.. guess what 40 days..
And if that's not enough another 30 days in Delhi....
So I was quite away...but didn't felt it was too long as some of you may assume...
And some will say tht it was rather a long vacation.. (Govt. Job offers that freedom)....
The slowness at home was quite consuming...rather it consumed the whole of me...
Kids, relatives all were just happy to spend time with me..
The most amazing person was my one and a half year old Cousin(what an age difference)..
He was so naughty, a smaller version of Hanuman....
And it was so funny to annoy other people with him...
And day by day he is getting smarter to.. me too (in annoying people ha ha ha..)..
In one sense I was the smallest kid back home playing with everyone didn't even spared grandma..
Needed just a break like this..
It was a mess before(my life) and I was at the highest Self own messing point in my life...
But now after de "Vacation" it's turning on to my way and clearing up all the mess I made....
Planning to move on to somewhere near to my home...
Next year home is gonna be houseful .. My family is moving in... what else can I ask for...
A job near home within few hours reach.. that's the best thing I can ever think of right now...
Eagerly waiting to get into those kid's shoes once again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree completely. I too wish for a work near to my home.. and I should be able to visit my home whenever I want..!!

The IT life drags everybody away... But I blv at last everybody will realize that, the best place in the world in our native place, around our family..
Just like the birds who flies into horizons, by seeing itz beauty. They come back to the trees to take rest.. Coz.. those trees are their shelter for ever...

Zreecu.... said...

Glad that someone is there who thinks my way..It's a emotion that's deep inside everybody only thing is that they forget to realize that...And I dont want to be in that cartegory..

Was quite surprised to find you on my blog.. Actually I was far away from blog for a long time and didnt thought anybody remembers that I used to write blog. :) :) :).. The break was intentional I suppose.. But I am back now..