Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home....

In two days I am leaving for my home. A bit thrilled thinking of the travel and the time I am gonna spend at my home. Last time I was there for just a week and this time I am in for a month's vacation.

A real vacation and I have already made lot of plans. It's a big family get together this time coz for the first time in my 26 years of life I will be with all the members of my whole family. The same very thought gives a feel good feeling.

There was always a difference whenever I am at home and I think I have said that in my previous posts. This time I will write a different travelogue altogether. Really I am missing my home, even though I know that I am not gonna settle in there for a long time but still that feeling that I have somewhere to run to when I am totally exhausted, is so comforting. A comfort for which I dont have to pay any taxes... :)

कहीं दूर किसी गाँव में एक छोटा सा आशियाँ हैं मेरा ,
ओस से सजे पेडों के बीच एक छोटा सा घर है मेरा ।
उसके आँगन मे खेलता है मेरा वो ना भूलाने वाला बचपन ,
उसके चार दिवारी में पनप्थी हुई वो प्यार भरी खुशियाँ ।
यूं तोह वहाँ मैं कुछ दिनों का हूँ मेहमान ,
लेकीन वोही पल ज़िंदगी भर के लिए छोड़ जाती है कुछ याद भरे नीशान ।

No comments: