Friday, June 25, 2010

Being Myself

Asked myself why I let them wander so close?
When there wasn't any scope or chances...
For whatever they do or have done to hurt me,
I wonder why I don't have any complaints...


Life isn't always about getting what you desire,
And that I came to know and understand long back..
Even though it was painstaking and heart piercing,
But I made it as simple as popping things from a stack...

For all that we all have been through,
And for all that we all have talked about...
I came to know it may not seem to be enough,
When it came to letting those feelings inside out...

May be I always was just a second fiddle,
But for me it wasn't just a choice from a set of  options...
Just like an unsolved puzzle or a riddle,
For me these relations are still mysterious ones...

I don't know whether or where I went wrong,
May be I wasn't the only one to prefer...
May be I wasn't there where I belong...
This is all luck, whether I was made to falter???

And now the answer for what I asked myself,
I don have any regrets for what I have been...
Coz, I was always true to my heart n my own self,
And I have seen what there was to be seen...

But whatever it is, I am happy to be,
The one what others expect me to be,
The one I always was and always will be...
Just a milestone they came across in life....

2 comments:

swathi gopi said...

Nice one again.. i liked the optimistic ending

Anonymous said...

Really nice and impressive blog i found today.