Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Reaching Home....


The second part of "A Journey to Scribble About"


Home Sweet Home.....



Slowly de night started growing meaner and darker,
But I knew the next day is going to be brighter...
Thinking about all de excitement,dunno when I fell asleep,
And in the meantime de train took a giant leap...

De morning came and along with it bright purple yellow sunlight,
Comforting where it touches on the face, that grew cold in night.
De rivers, de green fields n mountains all waving to me,
And de canvas grew livelier with each passing color of life...

A whole day passed and the journey stretches into de evening,
And de time has come at last, rewarding de long tiresome waiting.
There it is, A gateway towards the end of de platform corridor,
Holding the long lost key to my escape to the life from that door...

It was just a matter of moments and there am I,
Where I am all at ease n waving de busyness goodbye...
Embracing the wind on a bike and de time flew like hell,
The journey to home was short,but will take ages to tell...

De fragrance of spices filling the atmosphere around it..
A long awaited supper with all the ingredients in it..
What else a soul will ever need to be at peace?
All lying in front of me,but only two hands to spare....

What have you brought for us? the question poked up,
All those things can wait,I am here now isn't that enough?
No more queries raised as my bed was already prepared,
Travel took a good lot of me, but now I can sleep like dead.....



2 B Contd.......

No comments: