Monday, February 02, 2009

A Journey to Scribble about....

No marks for guessing...
It's my last visit to God's Own Country...
Last time I wrote a lengthy travelogue and I am glad that you all took some time from your busy schedule to go thru it..
But this time I thought it should be a bit different and here it is...
Penning down my recent visit in the form of Verses rather than Phrases...divided in different parts...
Hope you will like it....

Here's the first One:

The Beginning....


De twilight scattered across the vast umbrella blue sky,
Painting it with vivid colors of imaginations n beauty...
And there comes knocking, de night seemingly very shy,
And de evening birds embracing it and away they fly...

Oh,here comes the day when de journey will begin,
Oh,here comes the day when time says "live again"...
Oh,this is the moment when de soul is gonna be free,
Oh,this moment I wished and prayed forever to be there...

Waited far too long for this day to come,
All I cud think and dream was "home sweet home"...
Haven't been four months since the last time,
But felt like as if it has been a hell lot of a lifetime...

Clock ticked slowly as if it was not in a hurry,
Thought about de remainder and all I cud do was to worry...
Each second seemed to crawl like an hour,
De minutes left seemed to be a cruel war to conquer...

There it is, oh no its not, no it's there like a dot,
Walking to and fro and watching de train taking its own tot...
Inch by inch, its crawling along de long platform side,
Making the crowd go crazy and those standing beside...

Came to halt after a long time as if it hurts like anything to stop,
Pulled de strip and steadied my bag and pushed it to de top...
Pushing de door wide open and I took my first step to freedom,
And scribbled in mind that its time to kiss goodbyes to boredom...





So the beginning has begun as well as my journey...Stay tuned for the eventful events that are going to be on this blog eventually... ;-)

Second Part "Reaching Home"...

3 comments:

MumLee said...

Good start back home.. waiting for rest of the story... Words are more beautiful when its written in 'verses' than phrases..interesting!!

Jishad said...

Nice try

Unknown said...

bhaiii....really touched. as always the good old nostalgic moments come to me which also take me to the heaven.

wish you all the best n write more n more...