Thursday, November 27, 2008

What's Happening....Who is to blame...

Ya what tht happened was far away from me.. and as far I know I dunno anybody who is killed..
So why shud I bother anyway? Dunno how many children are orphaned, dunno how many mothers lost their sons and daughters.. and number of the relations lost list goes on...
Lot of calls came inquiring whether everything's alright.. I just thought what wud have happened if I didnt picked up the phone...Really wished if today was my last day...Wished I being one of them killed...Really can't believe in God now.. No Ram , no Allah and No Jesus.. Coz now humans are the gods and they are the demons too....

What's govt. doing...Is this the right time the media blamed the gov for being a mere spectator (As they always do)...Well excuse me, they(media) are only thinking abt how to make the news a sensational one and to increase their TRP's.. I wished some of their relatives shud have been killed in the attack.. then only they will know how it feels...Who knows? May be they will make it another TRP increasing news saying they have lost someone dear of their colleague. Fucking bull shit...Media sucks.. Pardon me for my language...I wished some MF media persons are reading this...

Media and Gov aren't the only culprits...or are they the only one's who shud be blamed for... we really forget while we point finger at them, four fingers are pointing towards us.. I guess you got the point...Everyone's quite busy, dont even have to time to think what's happening around the society until n unless it affects us...So what can we do.. I cant tell but definitely I did one thing I deleted all those bloody news channel out of my viewing list..How will that help.. I dunno but I believe they dont deserve my time...I am not telling all of them are exaggerating .. I still hang on to Doordarshan... I think they dont gave breaking news.. they only give us the truth...Sorry for this outburst at media.. they have themselves to be blamed for coz they are themselves making a mockery of this democracy (Freedom of Speech)...

Now the real matter.. no matter whomever we blame the we would still end up doing nothing coz we are not ready to blame ourselves...Why us?? Why not?? that wud be my question... No matter whatever the Intelligence or the government has to do the final line of responsibility falls on to us.. The worlds biggest Intelligence agency failed and WTC came crashing down.. Now whom do we blame..Govt can't send CID's behind each n every person of this country, then half of the people have to employed by the govt..Thatz not possible... So being an Indian citizen we shud come forward and help the Police n Govt out..We can at least take care of what's happening on or around society.. I think thatz not a big ask.. If we alone can't manage a building with few flats in it then how can we expect a mere 540 person to manage the whole country...


to be contd...

5 comments:

umesh3034 said...

Just 2 points :

1)What can anyone do when these guys, armed to the teeth, suicide guys move around with AKs..?? There was a lapse from the NAVY though ..
2)Media.... hmmm. even today morning, when commandos were got there via helicopter, these guys were airing it LIVE.. what else do the terrorist need, if they are in contact with their leaders through satellite phone.. those commandos are sitting ducks :-(

Jishad said...

Nice thinking.

Zreecu.... said...

I agree with ummu... but as i said.. Media are only worried abt sensational news not about sensitive news.. Ya business is what it is in the end... cant blame Navy alone.. As said there's a need for an federal agency... ATS is not sufficient. thtz what i can make of the situation... NSG did a gr8 job.. need to have more guys like them ...

തോക്കായിച്ചന്‍ said...

while the Operations were ON,The media guys were asking the DG- NSG how many terrorist are inside? are all killed? and why it is taking this much time etc etc..

Media is always like that especially Indian medias..I have not compared with others but Indian medias compete in showing blood and dead bodies..BUT we can not blame all the medias.. they too have interest but they do good too.

Regarding the government and politicians, We elected them still its too much of keep supporting them..when they fail

The importance and facilities to the police force have to be given by the government only.
At least the security force need to have modern weapon to fight terrorism. No one can compare rifles with AK 47
The police across the country should be freed of politics and the unhealthy transfer controlled by the politicians.
Who have to take initiative for all these? People or the government? At least few media told all these with the proper interviews with the police officers.
The same politicians who blamed Hemant Karkare 2 days before started praising him.
Narendra modi came all the way from Gujrat just to blame Central Government and offer 1 crore to the war heroes and also explained what great things he did there at Mumbai and the stories like that are many...

Zreecu.... said...

Continued to next blog....