Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A different trip.....

So what's so special today..
Nothing...I am on my blog....weekday blues.. no work assigned today.. so am completely free to scribble something on my blog..Glad that someone invented the style of putting dots at the end of the sentences...to convey something beyond words..And I am not at all shy to use them whenever required to...see ;-) hope u got that.

Last month was so special.
I was @ my home, even though I didn't get enough time to spend at home but I was glad that I cud come back to my bed every night...

A very hectic vacation, traveling almost all days.
Met Sandeep , Umesh n Linu....
Can't say how it felt to see them again.Really it's true "absence makes heart grow fonder".
Not much of a change in any of them expect one is already married and the other two are in search for a better half.

Things do have changed, and changed for better I suppose. And being a part of this changing world, individuals do change.But I am glad that no matter how we change for the outside world we wud always remain the same when we are together. What you say Sand?

Traveling was quite amazing.Enjoyed every bit of it...Thought of writing a travelogue but it wudn't be much different from what I wrote previously...Same old story. But this time I experienced a different thing altogether. Coz the last travel was fresh in my mind and I didn't want myself to get tensed thinking about my date of return. So I planned to make the most of it and frankly telling, this time I was quite at ease while returning coz I was very much satisfied with the way I made the most of my stay. Had a great time with kids, playing with them, shopping with them, teasing elders with them, did lot of things along with them.Had a great time with frnds, relatives, and some good time with my mama... This time she didn't complained about not spending time with her..coz This time I was always with her.. traveled together.. visited temples together.. did shopping together....cooked together.. ate together... watched movies together... ya I did miss my bro for he cud have made this trip more memorable......

Might be feeling that I posted this blog a bit late.. No never this wasn't late a bit coz I cud feel that I am at home while writing this..This time it was quite different and I came back as a different person....I think that's the difference....




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool,and i think u r changed....

Jishad said...

Are you not getting married?

Zreecu.... said...

as of now...thtz not in my list..