Monday, January 03, 2011

A New Beginning

A new beginning to a Year...


Joined Today @ Kalki.....

Was a bit clueless when I started from home...

Didnt knew the exact location of Kalki...

So it was a "referral destination search" for me..

Just took me 3 bus rides + an auto ride.

Atlast a four hour journey ended, when I paid up the auto driver.

Was quite uneasy at the begining but then gradually experince came to my rescue..

Just a starting trouble then it was ok...

A bit far away from hustling fast city life.. a more into nature sort of atmosphere..Calm n Quiet and no other buildings in site for a long distance.. BTW the only 2 storeyed building in the area....

Getting here is the only concern.. really missing my Apache RTR. Just for 2 more weeks.. then that concern will disappear....It is almost on its way from Delhi....

So the Home coming was fruitful....

Will update soon with more office details....

1 comment:

Sujith said...

What a Horrible ............. Get Apache From There My Dear..........