Monday, November 09, 2009

My Old Friends...

My heart filled with laughter,
And eyes moved to tears...
With so many vivid memories,
Spanning across all those wonderful years...
The very words of compassion,
And the soulful actions so kind...
The world seems so worth living and blessed,
When the memories of old friends comes to my mind..

Never got enough time to count my blessings,
And got all the time to shuffle my dreams...
Landed in a place where stars always shined,
Soothing lights calms the soul deep within...
When the memories of old friends comes to my mind...

I count my friends among all the guides on my path,
Who loved me and blessed me with so much faith...
Taught me how to laugh and how to live n dream,
Now in the last when I reach my heaven...
I know, I will find that I had a better heaven than this,
Built with togetherness by dear old friends of mine...


Had a wonderful time @ Sandeep's Bachelor Party..Guys it was so special to see u all around and we had a really good time together.. Never felt we have grown up,we were just like what we were @ college....Thanks guys for making this adventure so wonderful and unforgettable.. love u guys..

2 comments:

umesh3034 said...

This is more like it... u wrote the lines?? good... better... yo

Zreecu.... said...

so YO bot liked it... good to see that....really tht trip will stay alive forever...