Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Beloved Sister...

To my beloved sister who always inspires me to be myself...
With Loads of Luv I dedicate this to you(Cute little Sis)...


What you mean to me,
I don have words to express.
You see, I had no sister when I was little
To call when I was in a real mess...

When we first met,
I really had no clue,
What was getting ready to happen,
Was not completely out of the blue.

I think God had a plan,
Throughout all the years,
He was making us for each other,
To share our smiles and tears.

I never could have imagined,
What a sister's love was about,
Until I met you,
And then I really found out.

Since then we're together,
Together pearls of joy we gather
You gave me unconditional love,
Showered me with all the care

You make me do things,
that alone I wouldn't dare.......
No matter its good or bad,
I know you stand by me in every weather.....

Never did I had to explain myself,
And that makes you real special...
Coz U have a heart's dictionary,
To fill up the words I never say......

Sometimes we may get mad,
Or we may begin to fight,
But that's the funniest part of all,
Coz,we both think we're always right!

I'm so glad that I did not have,
A sister like you in the past,
It's made me much more thankful,
For the sister I have at last....

Luv you dear...



I don have to name you ,
I don have to tell the world that it's you
Coz You know and I know the relation we share....
And what the world thinks we never care....
Isn't it dear.......

No comments: