Friday, June 08, 2007

This is me.........

Things aren’t de way they used to be,
and things will never be same again..
Days scrolled by n nights never stayed,
But wht tht matter most is tht, I never changed….
I am still the same old person,
Coz for me "Life is what that matters",
Not the world thtz outside me, tht sucks……………………
Learned a lot about life in times,
n abt de way it pushes u down n then pulls u up,
then down, this time to a deeper level………..
Sometimes it becomes more n more difficult,
to sum up Wht Life is all about……………..
No matter how things make me feel
I am still Myself n will be Myself...

Thtz wht life is all about,
keeping ur values intact,
to be urself and face whatever comes along,
and to remain where u belong.
I belong to my own land of realities,
This is me n I cant change
……


Zreecu..............................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai
happy to know that u r still the old fellow.i believe writing use to come from the purest part of the heart so b urself now and always ,in this hitex world it is difficult to find people like u.
bye dear........

renjestaa said...

I love you man.. I like you the way you are .. and would like to c u always like that..
Cheers..