Monday, September 25, 2006

Never Give Up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never Give Up!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made for myself a home of sand,
on the beach of life,
as it got finished,
I stared at it,
I felt there's nothing beautiful,
as my sweet little home..

Then I gazed at sea,
I saw waves and in between them,
I saw a naughty one,
which has forgot its pattern,
and trying hard to come near,
I thought it wudnt make it,
but it did and wiped of all...

Along with it,it took my dreams,
my hopes of tomoro,
and my only sweet little home,
I cud only drop my face and hide,
in between two lonely hands,
as I was deep inside the mud,
unable to move or even crawl.

A heap of sand remained,
leaving distorted figures,
everywhere around me,
I kneeled down and looked upwards,
and asked the almighty,
what have I done wrong?
Aren't u happy with my dreams?

I felt as though, someone whispered,
u jus'felt the part of pain and agony,
that millions suffered all their life,
ur dreams were only shattered,
what about those whose lives have crumbled...?

For a moment I felt everything's gone,
the next moment,I gathered all my srength,
for a new begining,
a new reason for living,
and started once again to,
build a sweet little home for myself..

I wrote on my mind....
Dreams are not mere imaginations,
neither are they selfish desires,
they only lead u to the way,
along which u wish to proceed,
even if there is no ray of hope,
but u r sure u will make it and reach,
where they turn into reality..

I learned something about life..
The Life goes on,
started dreaming again,
with new hopes for life ahead,
but this time I made it sure,
Nothing is gonna prevent me,
from fullfilling my dreams...

My dreams of a sweet little home,
on the beach of life will be fulfilled one day...
I am sure....

No comments: